As a qualified teacher and professional coach, I can:
- support teachers by providing a non-judgemental confidential forum to discuss work related issues
- help teachers develop strategies to achieve professional development and appraisal targets
- help staff consider work life balance and explore ways of achieving it
- offer staff ways of recognising and tackling stress before it becomes detrimental
- help staff develop efficient time management and use of resources
- support leaders in new management roles
- support staff dealing with difficult conversations
- help leaders develop skills in managing people
- develop targets for career path development
I am also happy to work with students through periods of transition and decision-making when they sometimes need an impartial person to discuss their ideas with.
I can provide group coaching sessions to your staff and stakeholders as a way for them to experience the power of coaching in a familiar setting. These sessions last approximately 45 minutes. Coaching normally takes place on a one-to-one basis and is confidential. Whilst this introduction to coaching takes place in a group, each individual considers their own agenda and there is no need for discussion of personal thoughts. Participants will come away having explored an area of their life they have chosen to focus on.
I am impartial, independent and non- judgemental whilst understanding the education environment.
- BEd Hons (Cantab)
- MA Educational Technology University of Bath
- Personal Performance Diploma in Coaching
- Primary Certificate in Stress Management
- Member of the Association for Coaches
- Associate Member of ISMA, Affiliate Member of ISCP
- Registered coach on Women Leading in Education (WLE) Coaching Programme
Please do not hesitate to contact me should you have any questions, would like to know package prices or would like to arrange a meeting to discuss anything further.